Black friday shopping

TODD @ HPS

This is my third year of participation in this event and we went all out!! We have deals on everything from new rides to hats, helmets and more. We decided to go all out because of all of our loyal customers. I know this day is all about the customer so I would like all of you to please take advantage of this opportunity to save money. I do have all the ads posted on our face book Houghton powersports. I was unclear if I could post them here. Deals are deep so check it out stop by and take advantage of our low prices. I’ll check this post often if questions come up.

TODD @ HPS

I do want to mention one thing they are crazy they are giving a $5000.00 dollar check to anyone who buys a new ride Friday and Saturday and it snows 6 inches on Christmas Eve. This is no joke!!!

catalac

Wow, are you guys crazy? Maybe down here you would be safe, and not have to pay out 5 big ones, but with lake effect, I don't know...
Wish I could do it now!

600_RMK_144

This is my third year of participation in this event and we went all out!! We have deals on everything from new rides to hats, helmets and more. We decided to go all out because of all of our loyal customers. I know this day is all about the customer so I would like all of you to please take advantage of this opportunity to save money. I do have all the ads posted on our face book Houghton powersports. I was unclear if I could post them here. Deals are deep so check it out stop by and take advantage of our low prices. I’ll check this post often if questions come up.

Hey, Todd --- Should I be able to view these deals online at some point? I found the "bonus savings" which gives basic info on what the sales will be, but no specifics. Some of those deals look pretty good, I'd be interested in making a few purchases online at the discounted prices if I knew what they were and could access them. Please let me know if I could/ should be able to see the specific items that are on sale through your site, or if they are "in store" specials only. Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:

xcsp

Hey, Todd --- Should I be able to view these deals online at some point? I found the "bonus savings" which gives basic info on what the sales will be, but no specifics. Some of those deals look pretty good, I'd be interested in making a few purchases online at the discounted prices if I knew what they were and could access them. Please let me know if I could/ should be able to see the specific items that are on sale through your site, or if they are "in store" specials only. Thanks a lot!!!

Maybe just me, but was unable to "see" any of the deals on their site or FB page.

How are the sled sales going?

Found these predictions for December weather for whatever it's worth:

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/long-range-weather-forecast/midwest-great-lakes-us/

December 2012
1st-3rd. Generally fair.
4th-7th. Turning unsettled, especially Wisconsin, northern Illinois, where heavy wet snow may fall.
8th-11th. Clearer, drier, colder air.
12th-15th. Snow, then fair, cold.
16th-19th. Light snow, especially around Great Lakes
20th-23rd. Snow across Midwest, then fair, very cold.
24th-27th. Snow showers, few snow squalls around Great Lakes.
28th-31st. Clearing skies.

And-

http://www.almanac.com/weather/longrange/MI/Marquette

DECEMBER 2012: temperature 12° (4° below avg.); precipitation 1" (1" below avg. east, 1" above west); Dec 1-5: Snowy periods, mild; Dec 6-8: Flurries, cold; Dec 9-13: Rain east, snow west; mild; Dec 14-24: Flurries, turning very cold; Dec 25-31: Snow showers, very cold.

Last edited:

renegade2011

Bring on the snow especially the 24th of December I took advantage of iron Mt./Houghtons buy a new unit deal. That would be a nice Christmas gift indeed.

600_RMK_144

Bring on the snow especially the 24th of December I took advantage of iron Mt./Houghtons buy a new unit deal. That would be a nice Christmas gift indeed.
Good luck, man. And congrat on the new sled (what you get?). I would say your odds for a $5000 check are better than gambles some idiots take. If I were in the market for something, that offer would have pushed me over the edge for sure! I'm sure they have insurance to cover the risk.

renegade2011

Good luck, man. And congrat on the new sled (what you get?). I would say your odds for a $5000 check are better than gambles some idiots take. If I were in the market for something, that offer would have pushed me over the edge for sure! I'm sure they have insurance to cover the risk.
well Ryan yes they have insurance to cover this promotion. Basically the insurance company is on the short side of the gamble. It's a 62% chance of it snowing on that day. Pretty good odds if you ask me. Not guaranteed but I'd take those odds anyway. As for what I got I actually
bought a 2013 polaris ranger 900 xp side by side for use on the farm. I already have a '11 1200 4 tec and a '12 600 etec both renegades. Since I was already in the market for a side by side I figured it was worth a shot.