Boondockin and the Boondock Inn

warner

Got the sleds stashed away for the off season so out come the 4 wheelers and UTV's. This past weekend we were out in the Bush of the U.P. and went to see the site where the trail 13 bridge was washed away. Quite impressive what water can do. We saw many many washed out areas while out wandering around and even some snow in a few areas yet. yes we used the winches a few times and even had a Can-am hooked to a Honda Talon hooked to a buried Honda pioneer. We probably towed him 150 yrds outta that slop with mud flying everywhere. Was certainly a fun day topped off with a visit to the Boondock Inn in Twin lakes to fill our bellies. I must say my son is a wing connoisseur and he commented to me that those were the best wings he has had ever! If your in the area stop and check them out, we even showed up fairly Muddy so we asked if it was ok to come in and eat....they did not turn us away and we sat down immediately. They even have a golf course and rental cabins for those that are not familiar.
All in All a fantastic weekend playin in the yoop.