Born to ride 7 ??

johnbowman48060

i was at the novi snow show and i cam across your video. i try to get the new one every year. well i put it in the dvd player and it wouldnt work. about 20 min later i finlly got it to work. i did try other movies in the dvd player and they worked fin. so anyways i was watching it and thought to my self i have seen this before. so i went and checked my moves and sure enough there it was. i started thinking when i was there i asked the lady is this the new video and she said yes. i dont recall seeing a born to ride 7 there. is there on and can i get it?
thanks

A

admin

johnbowman48060-

I am just lucky enough to be able to ride for the camera in the Born To Ride DVD's and do not have anything to do with production or distribution of them. We did shoot footage last season, but Dobson Entertainment were unable to put together a BTR 7 this year.

So you will need to contact Dobson Entertainment to arrange things.

-John

johnbowman48060

ok thanks for the help. do u think it will be out this year and are they shooting a BTR 8? thanks agian. also great website i am on all the time summer and winter.

A

admin

From what I understand there will not be a BTR 7 put out this year. We are going to be shooting more footage this season in the Keweenaw and Togwotee and I believe the plan is to use last seasons footage and this seasons footage to create BTR 7 by next autumn.

-John

A

admin

winterwarrior-

I think that they are hoping to attend the Ride in again this year. That is if their schedule will permit.

I also think that they are planning on putting some of the footage from the Ride in on BTR 7.

-John

polarisrider1

John, I was digging through some old video's at my cabin last weekend and to my amazement what did I find? Born to ride 4 and 5. Love 5 since I can relate to the riding experience with Matt Binion that you had. He is such a great guy to ride with. He even let me post his "stuck pic." from last March in the stuck sucks contest. I got a good laugh from your intended mode of transportation out there. Then I spotted Mom's semitruck in the back ground. I didn't think that the plow truck would have made it. lol

A

admin

Matt is a fabulous rider and is a blast to ride with. Too bad he and Togwotee had a falling out.

We actually had a private OTR trucker haul our sleds out there, but Rick Mom was out there with a group at the same time. Rick has wanted to haul our group since and we have wanted to have him do it, but he likes to get his trips planned earlier than we are able to say when we are going, so it has not happened yet. Perhaps one of these times.

You need to pick up BTR 6, I think that one is the best so far. Matt B. and Matt D. from our group put on a pretty good show.

-John

polarisrider1

Am I mistakeing 5 for 6? Both Matts were in the version I watched. It had the kids riding scene. The guy with the Cat M6 141" out high marking you. lol

A

admin

Matt D is in BTR 3, 4, 5 and 6. Matt B is in BTR 4, 5 and 6. I believe that BTR 5 is the one that has the skits in it. BTR 6 starts with a nice jump out west.

-John

polarisrider1

I have 4 and 5. Will get 6. Thanks John. Oh was you part of the group who took the low road at the firesteel trestle? I have looked the situation over real good, not sure If am that insane yet. I think that was in 4