Brainerd Snodeos grass drag and swap meet September 17th.

xfire

Hey guys, next Saturday is our 9th annual grass drag and swap meet in Brainerd, MN. It will be at the Crow Wing county fair grounds. I plan to run my 1980 El Tigre 6000 for my first time. There will be a class for whoever shows up.

Wildman1

wonderful facility

To pass up a day like we are going to have would be such a waste. The facility is great for this type of event and the track is spectacular. Watering continues all this week to keep the dust down and grass green.

Wildman1

We continue to put about 90 gallons a minute onto the track and infield for 3-5 hours every night. In some areas its more of a "controlled spill" but we can soak large areas in a hurry. The calls and emails are still coming in at a good rate so that means people are going to visit our event in throngs...(not thongs)... :) Saturday looks to be cloudy, no rain, no wind... high of 64, perfect for trying on bibs and jackets... and not to hot for putting a tek vest and helmet on for a jaunt down the track.

Wildman1

We had them "on the hook" for some time... then we lost them... maybe we didn't use the right bait:)
We pushed water for 5 hours yesterday, the track should be very good, the swapper area will get a dose today along with the starting area.