Brendwood Lodging Indianriver

mnowaczyk

Please be informed that if you book at Brentwood Lodging in Indian River keep these things in mind. If you call them and ask them the conditions of the trails, the person there will tell you that they are great if they are not. If you get there and you find out they are not he will not refund you your money or any days back. The cabins are less than clean. When I was there the dog hair on the floors was so bad that we did not believe the cabin was cleaned. When we complained about it, nothing was done. When we found stains on our bedding also nothing was done. It was very disappointing to say the lease and several other people that got trapped up there with this place were very upset. There are plenty of other places to stay and I would advise you to shop around.

megan600

I hate to slam a business, and I've never been to Brentwood, but I did send an inquiry email last week and got a one line, 5 word response. Guess courtesy...nor my business is very important to them. Thanks for the heads up. I'll file that email in the deleted items.

cmharcou

I stayed there a couple weeks ago and didn't have any problems. I checked in paid $55 a night for 2 nights. I thought that was a good deal. He showed us the cabin and left us alone and never saw anyone for 2 days and off we went. We were there to ride and a place to sleep. Cabin was small but clean, I didn't see any problems. Its right on the trail. I also talked to a few other sledders there and no one mentioned anything to me about any problems everyone seemed pretty happy and excited to rail the trails! Maybe they got so busy they couldn't keep up with cleaning?

kap

I've stayed at that place many times, they let you leave your trailer on the grounds for free if you are a regular. It's not a four star, but great location, good food across the street with bar, fuel close. I now have a place near Wolverine.

dopp

i have stayed in the house a few times and its a good place, but last year he ticked off a couple of guys in our group and now they will onls go to the hotel nextdoor

mnowaczyk

Brentwood

I see some people like it and others dont. My issue is that you should not lie to a customer to get them to come up and stay when conditions are bad just for the money. We drove 4 hours to see nothing but dirt on the trails when they told us the trails were great. Once we got there and seen the conditions we were told that we will be charged no mater if we stayed or left. That is just bad business and there were several other people from Ohio that he did the same thing to.

dafalls

I spent the better part of a summer a few years ago at the Brentwood for work and was always treated good. With that I have only rode the Indian River trail system once. It was early season but the snow was very thin and trails were beat. If i were driving that far i would head to the UP for some good riding.