Broken Needle Jet 96 Ski Doo Mach Z

huttes99

I was cleaning the carbs on a 96 ski doo mach Z and when putting them back together broke the Needle Jet. They are 38 mm mikuni flat slide carbs. You cannot buy these from ski doo anymore. Does anyone have one they want to sell or know where I can find one.

jimfsr

ski doo part # 404154000 still listed as a good number. I dont know why it would not be available. See if you can read the # on the needle itself and go to Mikuni's web site, it may be available there. Or I might have one, but I will need the number on the needle. I have a whole box of jets and needles from the racing days. Let me know...

huttes99

ski doo part # 404154000 still listed as a good number. I dont know why it would not be available. See if you can read the # on the needle itself and go to Mikuni's web site, it may be available there. Or I might have one, but I will need the number on the needle. I have a whole box of jets and needles from the racing days. Let me know...

Thanks jimfsr, I think I found one, I went thru a lot of ski doo parts sites and finally found someone that had one. Thanks for your help.