Brush Run Pro Trucks 4x4 n 2's w pics

flatlandassn

This was my first trip to Crandon, I was blown away. Those trucks rip, power slides into jumps. I have never seen anything like it. These are a few pics I got. There must have been a few johndee folks there, what did you think?
IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

HIRISE153

radsrh

Been going for a total of 20 years, back in the day when Jimmy Johnson ran there took a break and now have been going for the last 8 years with my son. Love it

Haven't been to it since I was a little kid. Really liked the "old track" they were at... they used to race ATV's then too.

Skidooski

Many many moons ago, late 60s early 70s, they use to race right through the Nicolet National forest. My Gramma and Grampa had a cabin up there and the people race just about any vehicle they could get their hands on. Did motorcycles one day and cars/trucks the next. My Dad and Grampa would take us kids in the jeep, following the racing route, the next day after the race and there would be vehicles stranded all over the woods.

As a spectator, you just found a place in the woods, by a creek was always interesting, sat your butt down and watched the action. Of course, there was always a fair amount of slow time when nothing was coming past your area.

Much more sophisticated now a days.

09m8

Been going pretty steady the last 15+ years. Absolutely love it. Got to go with my dad again this year, great spending time with the old guy there. My son will be 2 this weekend, and thinking next year will be his first! Can't wait!!

09m8

Been going for a total of 20 years, back in the day when Jimmy Johnson ran there took a break and now have been going for the last 8 years with my son. Love it

How little did we know watching him back then would he be such a star now huh? It was great then with the likes of Jumping Jack Flannery, his son Jamey, Walker Evans, Brendan Gaughan, and Evan Evans.

sportz700

First one I missed in years. Went to Bark River though up in the yoop. Some of the best racing I have ever seen. Love being there to watch TV doesn't do it any justice. (Any racing for that matter) Glad you had a great time maybe we'll see you there next year. They have one in spring and in fall.