Cabin in the UP

MaxdOut10

I was looking for a cabin to rent that would sleep 8-10 people somewhere in or near the UP. Any ideas would help. Thanks in advance

willey

Use the Northwoods Directory Link at the left of the page. Choose the lodging/dinning tab and select the area and then town your interested in. Lots of places that will sleep 8-10 people at about $25/person per night. The directory is a great resource that I think few people take advantage of.

There are a couple different people managing multiple cabins around Lake Gogebic. Most are very nice and right on the lake that sleep larger groups, some even with hot tubs and saunas. You can call
Cindy - 906 575 3448
Netty - 906 575 3545

-Mark

peppermill

We have fully furnished houses in Rockland. 2 of houses will sleep up to 10 people. Easy access to trail. Check out our web-site at peppermillrentals.com

L

lenny

I was looking for a cabin to rent that would sleep 8-10 people somewhere in or near the UP. Any ideas would help. Thanks in advance

call Pat or Lisa at 883-3536, nice older cabin in beautiful setting

loriwlrc

check us out @wildliferefugecabins.com, $25 per person based on 8 - 10, e.i. $200 a night plus 6%tax. On the Bill Nicholl's trail, 1 block from food & bev. 2 blocks from cheap gas & convience store with all your needs, beer, wine, liquor, snacks, lotto, & ATM