92346.jpg

92347.jpg

Boontown Bonfire

92348.jpg

92349.jpg

92350.jpg

92351.jpg

lofsfire

firefighter3507 is referring to my wife - had to make a few adjustments to her suspension setup for more turning ability. She needed more down pressure on the skis. So she would not go straight on the turns. Luckily no damage other than a bent carbide, which was fixed, and then she road another 100 miles.

By the way firefighter3507 is the one on the SXViper. My wife was quick to point out that 3507 was stuck more then her. But the difference was all but once he could get his own sled out. One or all of us always had to get her sled out. As a side note this was only her 4th trip and first trip on this sled. So she doing good!

firefighter3507

Actually to be honest with you lofsfire.... she was stuck 3 times..... Once on the trail where I dug her out.... Once by the power lines where you dug her out... and then the tree... where we all dug her out..

I got myself stuck in a 4 foot ditch / drift, where i needed help... and in front of deer horn inn... where the moron stopped, where I got help. So thats twice for me in which I required help. So its only stuck if you require help.

But who's counting anyway.....