Cameras

Tommyd

I hope this year the cameras are updated. Some of cameras are showing outdated info, or not working at all. Besides calling for a trail report, the cameras are a good way to see if the info your getting is correct.....

jd

Administrator
Staff member
They will be gone over to make sure they are updating. Those that are dead will be removed.

Please keep in mind that many of the businesses they are at are closed or in some form of hibernation right now, so I give until the end of December/early Jan for them to all be brought back on-line.

-John

dfattack

I hope this year the cameras are updated. Some of cameras are showing outdated info, or not working at all. Besides calling for a trail report, the cameras are a good way to see if the info your getting is correct.....

They are updated every year at least since I've been here on this site...so probably for at least the last 10 years.

dfattack

Hopefully yours will have some snow to record this season.lol:)

Heading up November 12th and will spend November at the lake. I will be sticking the snow board in the ground while I'm there. Ever since I increased the size (height) of the board we haven't any snow worth mentioning. Coincidence? :confused: