Camping going to start soon

jr37

Been thinking camping here also. We have made reservations at 2 places already, and thinking about others. We are considering an early weekend this year, maybe by the end of April if the weather is good.

Have fun in the new unit.

polaris4me

Been thinking about it too. Got to get the sleds cleaned up and back in trailer. Then pull the camper out and sled trailer in the shed. Might get near 70 for the next few days.

MZEMS2

We were at Petenwell Lake for several years. Then decided to get off the big water......Big water + Big wind = HUGE waves. Anyhoot, sold the boat and pulled the rig closer to home. Now we're set up in a small campground near Lone Rock, WI., called The Fireside. It'll be our first summer there, but after this past wknd, it all seems good. Kinda nice to be closer to home, a lot cheaper on gas too!!

Dave_B

Went and got mine out of storage last week. Not sure where to go first. Probably Camp Jellystone in Grayling the 2nd weekend in June. Seems to be tradition.

If somebody has an idea to go someplace when the kids get out of school, perhaps we can do a group thing. Just a thought. If anybody wants to partake let me know.

Dave

Last edited:

polaris4me

Next two weekend we are camping. Weather is looking good too. Just need to get the truck back from the shop, after I pay the bill. OUCH!!!

elf

We got out last weekend to Pattison ST Park near Superior, WI. Plan to go the 3rd week in June to the Porkies.