Can you use Yamah handgaurds and mirrors on 09 Vector.

g_eich

As the question says, can you do it? The dealer told us no when my parents bought them. I think that if you got longer bolts that it can be done. It looks like they use the same mounting bracket, so if I get longer bolts will they work? Anyone who has tried or done this let me know.

skibumtl

Hi i have a 08 vector And if dont get the hand warmer kit from rockmeister you will need the hand guards. the trouble with the yamaha kit is after years of yamaha saying there is nothing wrong with there hand warmer.Two years later they come out with a UP Dated warmer But only 30% better,for around $100.00.Yamaha cant be honest when it comes to money. the mirrows ,if you want to see in back of you need to be mounted on the windshield,like the 07 rages they are called pogo sticks mirrows.Still love sled.

fredster

On my son's 2008 vector (DBII chassis) we aded the handguards but little improvement in warmers. For $30 we removed the grips, carefully removed heater elements from bars, added a layer of cork, and installed new grips. Huge improvement for $30 and one hour of our time.

I have the bug mirrors on my 07 Rage and love them. But they do look goofy.

kip

Install the Yamaheater. WE have put plenty of them on and they work great. Yes, yamaha does make a good mirror kit for them now. Any questions please feel free to call me. Thanks, Kip

Pat's Yamaha
Greenland, MI 49929
Authorized Yamaha dealer
906-883-3536