Canadian section of the site

dfattack

Hey John,

Have you ever considered incorporating a section for Eastern Canada (Ontario & Quebec)? I realize most users are from the U.S. and primarily the Midwest but was thinking if it caught on with Canadian riders it would also help us mid westerners find out more info about trails in the two provinces i Mentioned. I plan on doing some riding just east of Quebec city in La Malbaie along the saint Lawrence river. I found some forums but was wondering if you have had any other requests for the same thing I'm asking about.

Leadwing72

I agree. My guys and I have always dreamed of a bucket list type of trip riding from Quebec west to Ontario and back into the states either back at Drummond Island or the arrowhead of MN. Lots of Bloody Caesars and poutine!!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt I will be able to set something like that up for this season, but I do have hopes to expand the coverage for my forecasts next season.

-John

dfattack

I doubt I will be able to set something like that up for this season, but I do have hopes to expand the coverage for my forecasts next season.

-John

John,

I'm not talking so much about weather forecasts as this would add to your time, but maybe a section for trail reports for Eastern Canada and western Canada. This might encourage even more users (now bringing in more Canadian users) which in turn gives all of us more resources to plan trips other than the midwest. Just a thought. I love the site as is and probably wouldn't even have brought this up if it wasn't for me trying to plan a trip to Quebec.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhh.

I see, yes, that is a good idea and something that can be set up.

Thanks!

-John

whitedust

Seems like an excellent idea maybe a subtopic under Area Conditions where most trail reports go. I never saw a Canadian reference.... Sort of like snowmoibles for sale section then divided by brand....just a suggestion.