"Cat"-illac Cruis'in on Lake Gogebic

bigcat

The "Cat"-illac made its first trip from camp out onto Lake G. Its a stretched 1972 Panther with matching Cat cutter providing seating for 7. Vintage gear and a gas powered blender helped get the festivities started. We made some new friends as the party spilled over into the Gogebic Lodge. We're looking forward to a repeat. This is the first attempt to post pics so I apologize if it doesn't work.

bigcat

Second try

71784.jpg

71785.jpg

71786.jpg

ilindy

OMG That is great! I would love to see more pics of that actually going down the trail. Can you really carry 7 people?? Love the vintage gear too - reminds me of some I wore as a kid! Post more pics if you got 'em. think snow!

bigcat

Yes it will seat 5 comfortably on the sled and two in the cutter. It is two tracks spliced together. Too bad we can't get a 2" paddle track under it. We'd have the longest mountain sled out there! One of the other guys may have some more pics to share.

794truck

Check out the custom air horn behind the windshield! We sure turned some heads on Lake G. And yes... chicks dig it! (especially when equipped with a gas powered drink blender!!!)

bigcat

uller god....sorry but its not for sale. its for one day per winter to live it up on Lake G and put serious snowmobiling aside. it does get a few late night miles on it in the woods around camp after a few beverages too.

8756tf

What a nice added touch with the AMERICAN FLAG-
You guys really know how to have FUN IN LIFE !!

Sweet pics-