clutch tower brace

brown50rn

Anyone using a clutch tower brace. I have been debating buying one since last year and have been reading about them on dootalk. I was just wondering what guys think of them. I ate a belt at 500 miles last year, took my sled to the dealer to get checked and they said the clutch was fine. After reading about them it looks like guys are getting good miles with the brace. I am leaning toward TS innovations they are around 50 buck and look easy to install. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

harvest1121

I bought that one last year for my 2008 800xp. Its easy to install and does the job. I would only put it on if you have a 800. The 2008's had the most problems with breaking. But I thought for the $50 it was well worth it. I bought it right off ebay.

mjkaliszak

I can't speak to the $50 1 but the braces work well, I get 2K from a belt IF i'M LUCKY. I have a more expensive 1 and as they started coming on the market the choices were limited. mine attaches to the top of the shock and I would rather have the solid milled aluminum 1.

brown50rn

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I think I am going To go with the on Ebay from TS innovations, however I will have to wait a bit because while looking on ebay I found a sticker kit that I had to have and bought it, wasnt real cheap even though I got a real good deal on it. So the brace will be next. Thanks again

brown50rn

Ordered the brace from TS innovations should be here today. Nothing better than watching football in the garage and putting on my new graphics and tower brace!!

skidoodragon

I 2 have liked the idea of the clutch brace, since day 1. Went on to build my own = good security. Just throwing this out there for you. SkiDoos numbers for clutch alignment our out of whackO to begin with ( x,y,z) Check on getting a shim kit also. There is also a floating clutch out there now also??