coldguards Novi snow show sale

marko

well its that time of the year again, this year I will not be at the Novi snow show but if your interested coldguards will be available at both # 262 whiplash powersports/maddsled have them on hand but for those that can't get there I will be running a 10% discount sale form now through Sunday on my web site www.coldguards.com just use coupon code coldsnow at checkout,

marko :cool:
coldguards
"the ultimate cold weather hand protection"

marko

well there were several people that took advantage of the snow show sale price and I just want to say Thank You for the orders, Christmas is coming soon so I will post the cut off dates to order to receive them before Christmas, also I have finally fixed the site for the how to videos and the customer sled pics so check them out.
marko :pirate:
coldguards
"the ultimate cold weather hand protection"

marko

all orders up to date have been shipped and you should have received a usps track # but I have received several request for tracking info PayPal is supposed to automatically send tracking info and maybe they are but if you have a separate e-mail address for PayPal then you have to check that address, starting as of now I will send tracking info myself but I will be sending to the e-mail address associated with the payment/billing info through PayPal.
thanks again
marko :eagerness:

marko

Hi everyone hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! well now it's time to prepare for Christmas so I know there are several orders every year for Christmas gifts so here are the cut off dates to receive them in time :
Canada 12-9-17
USA 12-15-17
I always take into consideration weather conditions - ship volume and just plain old hold ups so yes orders placed after cut off dates still have a chance but why take the risk.

marko :unconscious:

marko

just a reminder that Today is the cut off date for Canada orders to arrive before Christmas I will post again as it gets closer to the USA cut off date 12-15-2017.

marko :cool3:

marko

well it is early to post a end of season sale but the weather says it is time so from now to the end of the month (2-28-18) coldguards is offering a 10% discount on all orders just use coldsnow when you check out, and at this time I/coldguards would like to thank everyone that has tried-tested-and/or purchased coldguards and we hope that we have made/helped keep your hands warm during your rides.
marko :anonymous: