Concrete

dondoo

I pour concrete in Ohio for a living. ( works good for sledding season) The cost of concrete, steel, and fuel. With all the increase dowwn here, I was woundering what the prices were up there. Cost of concrete? #4 rebar? and of coarse what is the cost of Diesle? All this is just food for my thoughts.

we are selling 5/8x21 rebar for $23.29 and 1/2 rebar for $15.99.

We buy small quantities, more for convenience so the cost is probably higher than thru a cement outfit...but that is our price now. Up almost 50% over last year.

A

admin

The concrete worked out to about $100 a yard. That is the total price, including delivery. 4500 psi.

The re-rod was $10.25 per 16 foot/#4 stick.

-John

dondoo

WOW, the price of the concrete is about the same. 91 to 93 bucks for 6bag concrete. But rebar seems alot higher. 3/8 is 4.75 and 1/2 is only 6.75 and dont really know what the 5/8 is going for. amazing the price dif from place to place. Heard they are getting $116 for 6bag and hitting you up with a $50 fuel surcharge per truck in the Detroit area.

Thanks for the info
Don

L

lenny

just poured my garage. it was 14 yards fiber mesh and total bill was $1668.00. 90 for the mesh and the rest is trucking is what the plant told me. After 25 miles they hit you up big time and I was 38 miles and 2 trucks.