Congrats to Nick Van Strydonk & Polaris on winning Eagle River World's Championship!

Congrats to Nick Van Strydonk & Polaris on winning Eagle River World's Championship!

What a crazy finish! Nick won it on the last corner by diving underneath, & holding off Anderson(?) until the finish line. If the finish line would have been 20 yards further, Anderson would have retaken the lead, and the win. It's nice to see the script-style vintage Polaris logo back in the winner's circle! Nice job to all the wrenches & support people on team Van Strydonk!

classicchick

What a crazy finish! Nick won it on the last corner by diving underneath, & holding off Anderson(?) until the finish line. If the finish line would have been 20 yards further, Anderson would have retaken the lead, and the win. It's nice to see the script-style vintage Polaris logo back in the winner's circle! Nice job to all the wrenches & support people on team Van Strydonk!

It was actually Matt Schultz who was in the lead and ended up in 2nd place. Wow! what a finish tho. Matt lead all the way but had steady pressure from the
others. There were 2 red flags which meant 2 new starts and also the derby had decided to split the race into 2 parts so after 10 laps they all stop and start over but
I believe that Matt Schultz got an early lead and lead the entire 2nd half which is 20 laps...some great racing!! Last weeks vintage races were also excellent!!!

Thanks for giving Matt Schultz the kudos, ClassicChick. I was so wound up I got it wrong. Nice to see there is 1 other person out there who still likes Sno-Pro racing.

Thanks for giving Matt Schultz credit, ClassicChick. I was so wound up I spaced his name. It's nice to see somebody else likes Sno-Pro racing.