Congrats!

megan600

My monday morning activities always include reading your latest journal entry...and I must say I enjoyed this one a bit more than most. I wanted to wish you a sincere congrats on the adoption being completely finalized now. I can't imagine the peace and closure that must have been felt as the judge signed the papers. You both seem like amazing parents and Grace is a lucky little lady to have you. Thanks so much for sharing with us all and again congrats!

mrsrunningbear

Congratulations from us too….it was a wonderful opening paragraph, final does say it all! Mike and I are so happy for you 3….thank you for sharing that once in a lifetime moment for you two! You put such joy into our lives!

Dave_B

my monday morning activities always include reading your latest journal entry...and i must say i enjoyed this one a bit more than most. I wanted to wish you a sincere congrats on the adoption being completely finalized now. I can't imagine the peace and closure that must have been felt as the judge signed the papers. You both seem like amazing parents and grace is a lucky little lady to have you. Thanks so much for sharing with us all and again congrats!

x 2 !!

jr37

Congrats on the finalized adoption. There is no better feeling than being a parent. You 2 will make great parents, and what better place to raise a child. God bless you three.

hamburgchf

Congratulations John and family, and thank you for sharing that nice story with us.
May God share many wonderful moments with you and your family in the many years to come.