Contacting Bergstrom ???

Hoosier

I was told to directly call Bergstrom for info regarding wear bars. I have tried calling but didn't get an answer and I filled out a form on their website but got no response.

Anyone else have this problem? I've been told they make the best wear bars, so I'd like to order some...

Pizza Man

I ORDERED A SET OF THEIR TRIPLE POINTS IN MAY FOR DELIVERY IN SEPTEMBER.
AT THE TIME, HE SAID THAT IT'S SLOW DURING THE SUMMER AND THAT'S WHY THEY WERE DOING PROMOTIONS FOR FALL DELIVERY.
I WOULD KEEP CALLING

bankers_hours

I live a few miles from his shop. Email me your contact info and I will swing by and tell him to contact you. He can be rather elusive sometimes but the product is great. Get the triple points, don't go with anything less, worth the $$.
He's around, see his van heading down to the shop almost every morning.
Pat
Bankershrs@charter.net

F

fusion

Bankers hours....I sent you my contact information as well, I'm in the market for some triple points for a new APEX. Thanks.

bankers_hours

iusmit,
I have fusion's contact info. Do you want me to just pass the email address in your profile to Bergstrom? I am going to swing by his shop the middle of next week.

Hoosier

Banker Hours - Just sent you an email with my contact info. That would be great if you could provide my info. Thanks...

Hoosier

You guys think these are really worth the money? Do they last longer or just bite in better? I am planning on trying them out, but just want to make sure...

whitedust

Got 2400 miles on my 8" triples with shims & savers on 2007 Attack GT & look like new. Best I ever used. I'm sold.... makes everything else 2nd rate. I just hope Scott keeps on keeping on!

landoman

I added them when I changed my ski to a slydog powderhound on a 2007 attak. They are great cornering (could be the ski now also?) and on our last trip into copper harbor, it was about 50 and sunny. roads were snow free. I could turn like i was on snow where as my wife with duallys could only go straight. I bought a second set for her now too.

lvr1000

Triple points, are they worth it? Wife's got well over 12,000 miles on hers. This set is on the third sled!!!

Mine are like new, only 2400 miles

ssdsts24

I BOUGHT 2 SETS FROM HIM TWO YEARS AGO THEY WAS TO FIT MY 2005 REV HE SENT ONES TO FIT 2006 SKIES I CALLED HIM ON IT HE SAID HE WOULD SEND THE RIGHT ONES A SEND A PICK UP TAG SO I COULD SENT THE WRONG ONES BACK PUT HE NEVER DID I CALLED HIM SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT THIS PUT HE HAS NEVER MADE IT RIGHT. SO I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU ORDER OR YOU WILL BE SH@@@@ OUT OF LUCK AND OUT A LOT OF MONEY.

bankers_hours

Contact info for those requesting was passed to Scott yesterday.

For those that may call and leave message in the future, his hearing is not what it used to be, so be slow when saying your name and phone number (maybe repeat also).
He's still a very small operation that puts out a great product that gives about twice the useful life as others, so order early and have patience. He is looking at some other ways to help with the barriers that sometimes occur when folks are trying to place an order.

gigakessler

I run slydogs, ski savers and the tripple points. Ive had them for 3 seasons now and they still look great!
113561.jpg

Hoosier

I may be adding slydogs to my 06 Fusion this year. Need to do something about the steering effort. Maybe this is a dumb question - are the wear bars interchangable between the slydogs and the stock skis?

landoman

The slydogs use a C&A bolt pattern so they would not work for your stock skis (that is unless your stock skis have a c&a bolt pattern).

Hoosier

bankers hours - thanks for passing on my info. Scott called today. He recommended that I not change out the skis - he said that with his spacers/shims, the steering effort would be significantly reduced.

F

fusion

Hope he calls me soon. I just sold my sled today so I'm getting amped up about the APEX.

Fusion