Copper Harbor...Photographer needs locations

ajb

John, I am a photographer looking for some sites that I can obtain by my Outlander ATV. I have done the usual Brockway and am looking for some unique shots. I am heading up to ride the 10 and 11th of October. I know this may be just past peak but from what I have seen, nothing is really changing yet, unless you can tell me otherwise. I will be more than glad to post on my web site at: http://www.photoimagesbyanthony.com/ for all to view.....Hope to hear from you and have a great dry weekend...

Tony

A

admin

My best advice would be to head out on the snowmobile trails. Color should still be very good that weekend, especially that far up the peninsula.

I wish I could be more descriptive, but pretty hard to do so over the internet. You should see some pretty neat things from the trails though. Even the drive from Delaware to the harbor is incredible during the color show.

-John

You take some nice pictures Tony. Have you ever thought of getting some really nice shots of the trails when they are covered with snow? I know that I have my fair share of pics from the sled trails and I love how the fresh snow sticks to the trees. Get some nice snow shots and everyone on this site will be tickled pink! Or should I say white.

L8R
Todd
smile.gif

asmski

We're getting married @ Esrey Park, just south of Copper Harbor, that weekend. Planning on doing our pictures at High Rock Bay. And yes I'm still praying for snow!

keweenawboy

AJB
Send me an email and we can talk about hooking up can show you some high points to take beautiful pics in the keweenaw. Lifelone resident, sled head and all around yooper.
Scott