Dave's Sled Hauling

yooperlodge

Dave's Sled Hauling Helpline!

attachment.php

Need Help?
Dave will haul you and/or your sled to wherever you need it hauled. I cover the whole U.P. and Northern Wisconsin. Put my number in your phone or pocket and call me if you need any help. I can also bring you parts from parts shops. The rate is $2.00 one way. Here is the number to call! 906-231-3676 or if you don't get me personally call the office as the service is sketchy up here! The office # is 906-288-3734.

Last edited:

whitedust

Is this a sled recovery biz? If so what are your requirements? Does the broken sled have to be brought out to the road or do you go in & tow sled out? Then what? How do you load up? How far do you go from base?

switch07

I used Daves service last year when my poo puked coming into Twin Lakes. He came and we loaded up on an open trailer and he dropped my sled off at Pats and dropped my buddys sled and us back at the cabin by Mass. This was at about 11:00 PM and he only charged me 50 bucks.....well worth it!! Very nice guy, good to have a service like this in the area.

garyl62

Dave's number has been in my phone for 2 or 3 years now. Never needed to use it but always double check my address book on the first trip of the season to be sure I know where it is if I have trouble.

Go Fast or Go Home

What area do you service? Western, Central, Eastern U.P????

I programmed your number into my phone. I ride the entire U.P at different times. Good to know what area or how far you will travel.

Thanks

arcticgeorge

Nice where are you based out of? What is your area limits? My friend and both drive 98's and worry about what were going to do if he or i break down. We want to take a trip to the Keweenaw but also ride Northern Wisconsin.

yooperlodge

Is this a sled recovery biz? If so what are your requirements? Does the broken sled have to be brought out to the road or do you go in & tow sled out? Then what? How do you load up? How far do you go from base?

Hello from Dave,s Sled Hauling. the service to yourself and others that may need help is faster when sleds are taken to a road or nearest place of a business.
Service is in the entire upper Michigan and Wisconsin. Thank you for your questions, Dave

Last edited:

yooperlodge

Hello from Dave,s sled hauling.

If you call needing help please make sure the phone numbers are correct if you call the office at 906-288-3734, my cell phone will pick up your number when calling 906-231-3676. I try to respond to your calls as soon as they come in to me. Getting you back on your sled is what my services are offered to my customers for. thank you dave

Go Fast or Go Home

We used Dave's service last year. He transported one of the broken sleds from Silver City to Bergland where Timberline made the repairs.

Dave showed up within an hour from when we called him. Nice guy--Great service. Sure was a big help on our first backpacking adventure.