Defending us Yami riders!!

mountainmaxman

Well folks, after those comments about the Yami's on my "Pix From Da Peshekee Last Weekend", I HAD to defend us Yami riders.

I posted these in fun as I'm sure the guys who posted those "nasty" comments about the Yamis in the set of pix were just "funnin'" as well.

Like I said on that page, this is probably going to be the last weekend for riding up here in the central UP...so for those of us lucky enough to squeeze one more ride in...no matter WHAT you're ridin', get out there and RIDE HARD!

77307.jpg

So there ya go boyz...not even in the deepstuff yet and needin' a little help on the front skis!

77308.jpg

Hey...the DOO DOES make a great portable kitchen and good place to set your ketchup and mustard bottles <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

77309.jpg

Hey...could one of you Yami riders give a poor DOO boya hand?
happy.gif

77310.jpg

Yamis to the rescue!!

77311.jpg

A little air!

77312.jpg

I know, I was on the wrong side to get the BEST pic, but this one is better than nothing!

77313.jpg

Round and round and round...I was gettin' dizzy trying to keep up with him!

77314.jpg

"Carving" some air!

77315.jpg

Double yer fun!
happy.gif

mountainmaxman

Just checked your thread post on snowest...GEEZUS are those some monster tracks on those pups! There is no way in H-E double toothpicks (can't type swear words on the site) we could ride something that long up here in the UP!

Maybe someday before they confine me to a wheelchair, I'll get the chance to head out west and rent one of those pups and see if I can come back home in one piece
happy.gif

Like I said, if you check out the Peshekee post I put up, I think those guys were just funnin'...but even so, I had to defend us Yami riders!
happy.gif

sledhed32

I just recently got a 94 yamaha v max 4, I own a polaris still but i have to say i can't wait to ride the yamaha cause I'm starting to really like it.

skidoodood

OUCH!!! Touche', ya got me. I did a nice guy post back on the other thread before I saw this one though.

Keep the trackside down & Think snow

Jim

mountainmaxman

I know everyone was just kiddin'round...and like I said, I posted these out of fun. I DO have some pix of Kitty Cats and Polaris' holding their own as well...but figured no one would believe that I didn't doctor them up in Photoshop somehow
happy.gif
!!

Uh oh.....did I just start something again?! Hope everyone had a great season even though some of us had about three feet less snow this yer than last.

NWS is saying another chance of "moderate" snow for the western and central UP Saturday night into Sunday--depending on the track of a low sitting out in the plains.

Regardless, it would all be gone by next weekend anyway. Supposed to rain off and on all next week but--there's still 2.5 feet on the snow stick in the back yard this morning so gonna try ONE MORE SATURDAY!

(And maybe even a Sunday if we get snow instead of rain...have to wait and see.)

firenut

Your pics are awesome. Especially the side by sides. Here's a couple from your neighborhood. Baraga Plains.
77396.jpg

77397.jpg

Mark