Digital Camera

R

rev600ho

John -
What kind of camera do you use? And do you keep it inside your jacket or in a outside pocket? Just curious.

john

Rev600HO-

I have a Sony DSC-H2. A nice cam with lots of features/flexability.

However, it is a monster. Almost as large as an SLR. When riding I actually store it in my windshield bag inside a hat that also has some bubble wrap. The hat/bubble wrap are for protection from bouncing around. Keeping it in the windshield bag it gets some heat from the engine and that keeps the batteries from going dead.

I actually had my eye on the DSC-H3 the other day as it has many of the same options, but a much smaller size. Problem is, my H2 is only less than a year old and do not want to spend another $300 just for a smaller size when what I have works fine.

-John

K

karen

For any one interested, when I go riding, I keep my Sony in my windshield bag, in it's soft camera case, with one of the "Heat Treat" "Toe Warmers", and I use the second one inside whatever pocket I keep my Cel phone in. (2 toe warmers come in a packet, so it's a good deal)

brandon

i usually keep my camera in a zipper pocket i have on my snowmobile bibs, or else in an inside pocket on my jacket. never had a problem with it in either of those places. karen, i like your idea of using toe warmers too, i never thought about that... i may have to use that idea this winter. thanks for the idea!