Do you read your pm's?

snoluver1

Just wondering if you read your pm's, or get so many that you you don't get the chance to get to all of them.

I sent a pm asking about making a sticky for avalanch safety in the western riding section. Also made a post with a link and asked the "moderators" to make a sticky. Nothing was done, but I see you made a sticky for hotline numbers right away when asked. Is avalanch safety not considered an important enough topic to warrent a sticky?

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Snoluver, I did not see your request to make that a sticky, didn't read the thread, but it is a sticky now.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I have to admit that I do not make it a regular thing to check my PM's. I guess for one it is something new and I just forget it is there and with everything else going on I forget it is there.

So this brings up an important point. If you have something really important you want to ask me, best to e mail me as a PM is likely to sit and gather rust.

-John

Paul

Board Admin
John, if interested, you can go into your user control panel, edit your options, and set the system to notify you of a new PM. There is an option to send you an e-mail when you receive a new PM, and also an option to pop up with a notification when you log onto the system and you have a new PM.

You can also it it so people can not send you a PM if you perfer not to get them.

Paul