Don't get much better!!!!!!!

polaris2

Hooked up the cutter behind the old 1990 340 Sport today. Took the three grand kids for a 32 mile ride though the State Park. Seen lots of wild Turkey and Deer. Now this is a priceless snowmobiling memory!

goofy600

Cool met a guy last weekend doing the same thing two in the cutter and one in front I thought that was so neat.

L

lenny

now that sounds real good, them kids will remember that for life! Very nice to hear good time like this.

dmsrx

Headed up tomorrow. Staying in Paradise, going to ride to Marquette and then back to Paradise Sat. Have to go home Sun. Alot for a weekend but will be the last ride this year.

dmsrx

Well, we made the trip. Left Paradise at 8:30 sat. morning, got to Marquette at 2:30. Demod the new Cats, had lunch there and dinner in Grand Marais and back in Paradise at 11:00. Trails were great, not much traffic. Buddy's crossfire blew a belt but no other issues. The wet heavy snow between Grand Marais and Paradise made it interesting. Great last ride of the year.

snowchief

Hooked up the cutter behind the old 1990 340 Sport today. Took the three grand kids for a 32 mile ride though the State Park. Seen lots of wild Turkey and Deer. Now this is a priceless snowmobiling memory!

That is awesome I am 31 now and was fortunate enough to have parents that got me riding as well in fact in 81 nov 24th my birthday there was a big snow storm and my mom went for a ride that day maybe if she wouldn't of I would of made it to the hospital instead of being born on the bidock bridge in fairbo in there chevette bet my dad wasn't a little nervous. Friday nite I picked up my daughter from daycare 15 miles away on my sled and took her home our third ride of the year them days beat the ones putting 200 miles on

Last edited:

twistgrip

Just Picked up a super clean 1992 Indy Sport 440 for my 10 year old boy, you would of thought he won the lottery, something me and my son will never forget. Making memories!

L

lenny

Just Picked up a super clean 1992 Indy Sport 440 for my 10 year old boy, you would of thought he won the lottery, something me and my son will never forget. Making memories!

gets no better than that!