Eastern UP anyone???

callen

I am looking at heading up tomorrow night (friday) through Monday to either munising, seney or grand marais. my riding partner just backed out on me and was wondering if anyone would be interested in letting me ride with their group as I am not big on riding solo. I have yet to make any reservations anywhere so i am flexible as to where I go. I can hang with the most agressive riders out there both on and off trail but that isn't manditory for me. Just looking to enjoy the snow (or lack there of). Let me know if you are interested.

btw- i would be coming from Indy and I have a 4 place enclosed trailer so if it makes sense to meet somewhere and ride together to save on gas I am open to that as well.

renegade2011

im from nothern indiana around warsaw i would of gladly tagged along if i would have seen your post last night took my sled in today to get serviced. Ive been to the U.P three times so far.

getsome

I am looking at heading up tomorrow night (friday) through Monday to either munising, seney or grand marais. my riding partner just backed out on me and was wondering if anyone would be interested in letting me ride with their group as I am not big on riding solo. I have yet to make any reservations anywhere so i am flexible as to where I go. I can hang with the most agressive riders out there both on and off trail but that isn't manditory for me. Just looking to enjoy the snow (or lack there of). Let me know if you are interested.

btw- i would be coming from Indy and I have a 4 place enclosed trailer so if it makes sense to meet somewhere and ride together to save on gas I am open to that as well.

I am guessing this will be the best snow you will find in Mich.
Located north of Seney, got new snow Wed a.m.