Enclosed trailer cabinets, shelves and storage WTB?

chadlyt

Where online can i find options for helmet cabinets and all the other accessories for storage for an enclosed trailer?

I'm looking for a 60" helmet cabinet or something like that, but cant find much online. also looking for some shelves to store extra parts, oil, etc.

Haven't found much, maybe i'm not googling correctly?

tomxc700

Might want to look into having a local sheet metal shop make some for you. Your money stays local and you can have them make what you want.

saber

Go to Home Depot or Lowes and look at thier garage cabinets. Should be a whole lot cheaper. The only down sdie is you would have to add a latch mechanism to keep them shut.

snowfish

Chad, we have aluminum 48 1/2 x 18 1/2 x 16 double door with latches and coat bar that any John Dee crew can have for $175.00. Black or White. Needs to be picked up here in Brainerd. Can not ship. 7% of sale will go to support this site since I'm not an official supporter.

chadlyt

thats a good deal on the cabinet snowfish. will it fit 4 helmets? looks like it would.

I'll be in touch if i can convice the wife to get a sled from Thomas Sno Sports in the next few weeks.

snowfish

Pretty sure 4 helmets will fit
118749.jpg

I place an 8inch spare tire (about 18 inches in diameter) inside for perspective.
118750.jpg

It wasn't tight against the left wall, so 4 helmets should fit. Unless they're really big helmets! LOL!
Cheers!

dac37

look on craigslist, i picked up some used weather gaurds side boxes for mine. light, and much bigger.