Extra Ride-in Shirts

clowe

You mentioned you ended up with extra ride-in T-shirts. I would like to make a donation/buy one of these shirts. How should I make out the check and what is the address it should be sent to?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Clowe

You can send a check for $18 for each shirt you want. The check can be made out to "John Dee's Snowfest" and send it to me at: PO Box 182, Mohawk, MI 49950. Or, hopefully in a few days I will be setting up an ordering page and you can use paypal or a credit card through paypal to order up a shirt(s).

Thanks!

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
For now I am just going to do it "in house". Perhaps if I am headed down that way and they want to sell them, then we could, but time is running out in the season and figure online sales will be a better way to go than on site.

-John

Dave_B

I had mine there (an XL) that I thought mrsrunningbear was picking up for me. I will check with her as I keep forgetting to ask her about it. If not, Save it, or them, for a sale item for next year. Just a suggestion.

Dave

polarisrider1

John, what color are they? what sizes you have left? does price include shipping? Are they embroidered like years past? Long sleeve?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
They are a "Kiwi" green. Pretty cool looking actually. The sizes available are Large, XL and 2XL. I may have some mediums out there too. They are long sleeved and embroidered like in the previous years.

The $18 dollars includes shipping.

Just be sure to include sizes and a mailing address with any orders!

Thanks!

-John

polarisrider1

I had mine there (an XL) that I thought mrsrunningbear was picking up for me. I will check with her as I keep forgetting to ask her about it. If not, Save it, or them, for a sale item for next year. Just a suggestion.

Dave
Dave, you heading up? If so pick me up an XL. If not I will order when I get home.

polarisrider1

Hey John, can we get a picture of the shirts? Love to help out and get one.

Marketing is good. When can I paypal? (John hold me an XL and I will get you the coin. Tog. Bound and kinda hard to order on phone. I can call with card info if you wish. Sorry I coul not make it up this year. (Was in Cooke City). Great cause! Thank you for the great job you do with the "Make a wish" program.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a pic of the shirt.
shirt.jpg

Wayne, I will be sure to hold you an XL until you get back from your trip out west.

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks!

I promise to get the paypal set up for this, this week.

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Well you should have recieved my check by now! :) there really is no rush John. when ever you get around to it.

I did, thanks!

Shirt went out priority USPS on Thursday. Should be arriving to you very shortly.

-John

polarisrider1

I did, thanks!

Shirt went out priority USPS on Thursday. Should be arriving to you very shortly.

-John

Just showed up today, Way cool shirt!!!! Shipping was $5.75 wow. I should of sent more money. Wearing it on my way to daughters for Easter, Easter colors. Okay everyone this is a deal let's help John move these extras out!

mezz

I received the 2 I ordered in real short order, 2 day's. I actually like the color, it is a quality shirt & with a nice touch of class with the embroidery. I may have to order another. Get em while the getin is good. Maybe John could take orders for these for next year for those who can't make it to the event itself but still would like to get something to show off their support of a great cause.-Mezz