First ride of the season in the yoop 12/10-12/11

doospunk

Had a great first ride of the season. Cuzznolaf was gracious enough to let me crash in their appt. in Mass. Met a couple guys from Team K, and rode a little bit of everything. First day, Keith and I started with Kessler's before breaking off due to some technical difficulties. Hit some logging roads and power lines, then called it good for the day. Saturday started by Keith and I meeting up with John, Mike and Veedo, for a day of backcountry and some more power lines. Started with breakfast and "strudels" at Krupps. Thanks, and good to see you again Deb, Sandy, and Richard! All in all a good time. A little bit of carnage, but nothing severe.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 769
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 662
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 568
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 498
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 482

doospunk

a few more......

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 456
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 483
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 443
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 459
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 469

skidoodragon

Nice action pics doospunk! I too had some fun around Mass/TWLKS on the lines. Found a river not quiet ready to cross by my self, but somebody did? Think Snow!

Last edited:

scottiking

Great pic's! looked like a great time!
Talked to Cuz at the krupps mart!
We woke up to fresh pow on Sat morning and had a great time as well!

Scottiking OUT

Nice action pics doospunk! I too had some fun around Mass/TWLKS on the lines. Found a river not quiet ready to cross by my self, but somebody did? Think Snow!

look like 3 or 4 sleds crossed that river before you? lol maybe was us...we were first ppl across it since a canoe lol...rode the area dec 9th weekend and jan 6th weeknd