First time in Snowy's

jasono

Just got back from Snowy's yesterday and had a great time. Unbelievable snow conditions. We had clear roads 98% of the way. First time posting pics, so we'll see here.

Attachments

• DSC02152.jpg
    DSC02152.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC02160.jpg
    DSC02160.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 323

jasono

few more.
Hoffman with a little to much carving.
Fuhrmann reeaaallll stuck. the 800 gets a little further up the hills than the etec's...
The boys from Iowa showing us an awesome time. They took us places we didn't know existed. Great riders.

Attachments

• resize1.jpg
    resize1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 338
  • resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 329
  • resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 307
  • resize4.jpg
    resize4.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 366
  • resize5.jpg
    resize5.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 340

jasono

Yes, you def have to make it out sometime. We'll be there every year now... Nebraska does totally suck to cross.... We were on standard renegades and were impressed with their capabilities. Certainly the M8's were superior, but they still found themselves stuck a few times. Lower gears and a paddle on the renegade would do very well out there.

jasono

Mmc

We stayed at Mountain Meadow Cabins. We like to cook our own food, especially because the riding days are short d/t elevation fatigue, conditions, short daylight. So, MMC had a decent kitchenette, good prices, and you stay right on the mountain. The negative is that you are sleeping at 10,200 feet which is a bit uncomfortable.
Hoffman using the grill. This is the snow on the east side of the mountain, a small fraction of the west side.
Fuhrmann even brought us some wine. The potatoes froze on the way out and subsequently rotted, so we had to sub some hash browns with the steak.
Hoffman in the trees.
My sled stuck.

Attachments

• resize8.jpg
    resize8.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 169
  • resize10.jpg
    resize10.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 165
  • resize9.jpg
    resize9.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 167
  • resize11.jpg
    resize11.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 167

monty9916

great snow

I was out there over the weekend also some of the best snow that we have seen. The freezing fog on friday was not fun but every thing else was great. I am going back out in March just can not stay away from the mountains.

yooper

Wow

Very nice thanks for sharing your pictures with us the snow looks AWESOME!!!!!! 15 days 20 hours and 48 minutes til I leave for da UP I can't wait!

fireman35

The snowies are a great place to have a ton of fun we went out there last March over spring break and had a blast. we are going back this year as well.Great pics