First time ride in U.P.

blizzardjosh

On December 26th I experienced my first ever upper michigan snowmobile trip. I was among great friends and had an almost like heavenly experience while here. Truly amazing trails, people, and the views take your breathe away. We stayed until late December 28th. The Friday fish buffet at henries is a must stop on Friday nights. :) Had so much fun coming right back this coming weekend with my wife. Love snowmobiling. You upper michigan have the best.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 311
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 306
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 275

mezz

Welcome to the site. Glad to hear you had a good trip UP. For "this time of year", you were able to enjoy the best trail conditions in many years. More like mid-January conditions, nonetheless, glad to hear you were impressed enough to come back & so soon. You will have to venture further North on your next trip, some views you won't soon forget.-Mezz

blizzardjosh

Thanks mezz! My wife and I are planning on going from watersmeet to copper harbor and back on Friday. Then maybe porkies on Saturday or run the sturgeon river area again. That trail was so much fun last weekend just can't wait and it's only Monday. Darn the work week. Lol My wife and I going out locally in marathon county Wisconsin Wednesday. Trails in fair to good around here is what I'm hearing. Will know for sure on Wednesday. Will report what I see. :)