first time

My wife and I are heading up to Houghton this summer and renting a side by side from mandm powersports. I have been snowmobiling in the area for 20 plus years now,but never been up in the summer. Are the ATV trails the same trails that sleds use? Do I need a trail map or is my snow map the same? Can we atv to copper harbor, beer bellies and cliffveiw. any heads up and tips would be great to help me in getting wife involved in powersports would be great. If all goes well maybee I could get her out on A sled! thats my goal, thanks

Last edited:

Ohio Cat

My wife and I are heading up to Houghton this summer and renting a side by side from mandm powersports. I have been snowmobiling in the area for 20 plus years now,but never been up in the summer. Are the ATV trails the same trails that sleds use? Do I need a trail map or is my snow map the same? Can we atv to copper harbor, beer bellies and cliffveiw. any heads up and tips would be great to help me in getting wife involved in powersports would be great. If all goes well maybee I could get her out on A sled! thats my goal, thanks

You'll need an orv map. Don't even bring the sled map.