First Trip 12-12-09

bedgar7

We finally got out for a ride. Will try and give a quick little summary.

It started out as a stuck party, apparently everyone could not remember how to ride. The first and second stuck was the Doo GSX and MXZ, following shortly later was my girlfriend on the ZL.
(Pic1)
The group coming to help out.
(Pic2)
Then as we proceeded down the power cut we discovered a group sleds that were stuck so we gave them a hand. We finally made it out of the power cut but had to travel through the woods for a bit to get to the road. And of course this involved some people getting stuck.
Here is me assisting the ZR 8.
(Pic3)
After this cardio workout we decided to take a break.
(Pic4)
A Pic of the last bit to the road.
(Fresh Power Cut)
(Pic5)

Attachments

• Caitlin Stuck I.jpg
    Caitlin Stuck I.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 389
  • Caitlin Stuck IV.jpg
    Caitlin Stuck IV.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 374
  • Dave Stuck.jpg
    Dave Stuck.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 339
  • ZR Resting.jpg
    ZR Resting.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 335
  • Fresh Power Cut.jpg
    Fresh Power Cut.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 332

bedgar7

Later in the day we decided to do some more playing.
(Pic1)
(Pic2)
The next day we then went out for a nice easy trail ride due to peoples stiff muscles after the first ride of the season. It started as a nice ride, we had an excellent breakfast. Then sadly disaster struck for the MXZ. It was not running right, low power not hitting its peak RPM. Upon Further inspection a nice crack down the center of the piston was discovered, along with a missing section in the crown. It made a valiant effort but blew at just shy of 10k miles. But it was taken back home, and will hopefully be rebuilt for the next trip.
(Pic3)

Attachments

• Me Carve VI.jpg
    Me Carve VI.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 251
  • Me Carve V.jpg
    Me Carve V.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 262
  • Dead Doo.jpg
    Dead Doo.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 334