First trip of the season to the yoop/Krupps

dhealy8

It was a great early season weekend of riding, even though we didn't as much in as would have liked, we'll make up for it tho in 10 days:) Didn't get many pics either, someone forgot to bring the camera on day (afternoon) two...ha. The good thing was the only tracks we saw in two days were our own...behind us! A big thanks to Krupps Resort and Mini Mart for the always good UP hospitality.

TFP... Team Full Pull

Attachments

• DSCN16670001.jpg
    DSCN16670001.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCN16690002.jpg
    DSCN16690002.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 291
  • DSCN16710003.jpg
    DSCN16710003.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN16790004.jpg
    DSCN16790004.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 276

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice pics! How did you guys like the new sleds?

What do I get if I correctly guess which lake that is in the third pic?

mguthrie

Well the M8 sno pro is awesome....its way more sled then I am rider. Give me some time and I will catch up. Fun fun fun.

Nite of beverages of your choice, if you guess the lake. I'm sure you do know LOL...I've won so much money betting against the Bears this yr I can cover... LOL again!

dhealy8

Hint.. a little over 2 miles from ma's...:)

Skylar, you'll have to take that poo for a spin next time and give 'er a work out!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm going to guess Sandy Lake.

Did I win, did I win? :)

Dan, how did the 800 run? Thinking about up grading for next season, I am hoping Poo has the bugs worked out on the 800 by then.

mguthrie

Winner, winner chicken dinner. Figured that was an easy guess for you! Pretty sure you know about the road just opposite this one eh? :)

If there is any weakness in Dan's 800 it will be exposed soon due to rider input :)

dhealy8

Skylar, yea it runs strong. I was a little hesitant myself, didn't know whether to get the other one rebuilt (for the recall), or chance the new motor design..?? I'll let you know if I have any problems. I've seen the new pistons and dual ring set up, they are really beefy! Hopefully the new mapping is right too, time will tell.