Floe Roll In Dock vs. ShoreMaster Roll In Dock

moen_lake

Debating between these 2 dock systems. Leaning towards the Floe Dock due to not having to remove the decking and the Easy-Leveling system.
ShoreMaster offers more decking options but having to remove them every season isn't appealing. Any advice is appreciated.

whitedust

Had Floe docks and lifts for 20 years no problems with docks easy to level. Had problems with direct drive 12v motors on lifts Floe took awhile to get it right. Docks and lifts not cheap but get what you pay for.

dfattack

Had Floe docks and lifts for 20 years no problems with docks easy to level. Had problems with direct drive 12v motors on lifts Floe took awhile to get it right. Docks and lifts not cheap but get what you pay for.
Boy you aren’t kidding. I’m buying a shorestation (lift not a dock) with a canopy nearly crapped in my pants when the guy told me the cost. It’s like buying a boat 20 years ago.

whitedust

Boy you aren’t kidding. I’m buying a shorestation (lift not a dock) with a canopy nearly crapped in my pants when the guy told me the cost. It’s like buying a boat 20 years ago.
The Floe lift canopy top has a very convenient canopy top clamping system plus threaded rod adjustment to tighten up the top easier on and off than shore station. But you’re right you pay for it. Shore station hasn’t changed much over the years especially aluminum lifts I would never purchase steel but they are out there. On the river here used shore stations sell quickly get moved around from house to house.