Fly Lightweight Snow Gloves 25% OFF

These are a group favorite, we all have a pair or two. Very economical and they work! Great for fall riding on bikes or quads also.

Regular Price is $35.95 ON SALE for $24.99 till the end of August.

* Extended easy to use Velcro wrist closure
* Revolutionary new “Floating Thumb” features a Stretch Kevlar band offering strength and flexibility to the thumb
* Wrist area has been extended longer than traditional motocross gloves to eliminate open/exposed skin between gloves and jacket
* Stylish yet conservative logos with a unique current styling and flexibility, make this one of the most advanced, lightweight snow glove on the market
* Insulated top side of glove provides added warmth without added bulk
* Non-insulated palm area, ensures proper feel and grip of handlebars
* Unique Silicone Gripper Print covers entire palm and thumb throttle area for added grip on handlebars and throttle levers helping eliminate “thumb and arm pump”
* RAO-TEX membrane makes glove completely waterproof, windproof, breathable
* All new glove for 2010, completely redesigned from the wrist to the finger tips
* 4 way stretch material between fingers and on the back of the glove ensure a “custom” fit
* Soft terry material on thumb for wiping away excess moisture
* Features goggle wiper to help keep goggles clean from debris

Sled Solutions tested and approved!! :thumbsup:

Link to Product

snoluver1

Are they actually waterproof past the first stuck of the day? I've tried so many light weight gloves that "claim" to be waterproof and just plain aren't. I would love to find a pair that actually work!

snoluver1

Well I'm gona give 'em a go. I guess I can't scoff at 25 bucks! I noticed they were "Sled Solutions approved". I hope they work, cuz I'm gona hold you to it! :p