Forecast graphic

• Thread starter Deleted member 10829
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10829

John,

I don't see an updated graphic this morning and the text sounds good so I need to see some colors! Like you, I can't wait to tryo out the new sled.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I just checked and they are there. Must be your browser pulling up a cashed version of the files.

-John

D

Deleted member 10829

Thanks John. I had tried refreshing the screen many times and nothing, so I finally left the site and came back and it was there. Can you shift the dark blue a little more north towards Spooner and the western UP? ;)

whitedust

Everything I hear keeps moving Sat-Sunday snow further East & South. Models all over the place I guess so look at it each day & hope for the best. Still early........

D

Deleted member 10829

Everything I hear keeps moving Sat-Sunday snow further East & South. Models all over the place I guess so look at it each day & hope for the best. Still early........

We can hope they are moving in the wrong direction to what will actually happen. I do like to see everything get frozen up good before too much snow though.

Cat-ryder50

I like what i see going on in the 5-10 day graphic though I just got a room at the White House in Mohawk the week between xmas and new years and we are getting the cold this week so hopefully everything will come and give a good base by next week.
That's right up by you John, what do you think?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I like what i see going on in the 5-10 day graphic though I just got a room at the White House in Mohawk the week between xmas and new years and we are getting the cold this week so hopefully everything will come and give a good base by next week.
That's right up by you John, what do you think?

I think that the week between Christmas and New Years is a loooooooong way off. We typically see about twice the total yearly snowfall for areas like Chicago and Milwaukee between now and the last week of December, so I am not too worried about having snow. The big questions will be how will the weather be in that time frame and how many other places will folks be able to ride. A thaw and heavy traffic would be the worst case scenario, several good dumpings and steady traffic would be the best case.

The bottom line is, LOTS of time for anything to happen- and it usually does!

-John

bladeguy

Hey John this gives me an idea. How about filling in the graph with 2-3 feet of snow predicted for the whole map on April 1! Predict it all the way down as far as it goes. Freak storm! Leave it up for an hour or so then let everyone know April Fools! It could be good for a laugh - as long as nobody had loaded up their sleds and headed out by that time!

D

Deleted member 10829

I heard little whispers tonight that the storm may be moving a little north! My fingers are crossed.