Forecast text

SledTL

I swear that my iPad is screwed up with this website...I refresh the page and get the graphics but not the text. Then other times it logs me out even after I just logged in for like posting or viewing pictures. It doesn't change my love for the website it just is a hassle. Do you happen to know if apple products such as the iPad or iPod give this site a pain in the rear??

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry SledTL

Sounds like it is some kind of setting at your end. I know Nora has used her iPad to check the site and never had a problem.

Wish I could be of more help, but my knowledge of computers is pretty small and even smaller for the Apple brand of computers!

-John

Banjo Man

Wasn't there an app for I-Pad and I-Phone that was available a little while ago? I could have sworn that once this was added all my viewing problems on pad or phone were gone.

SledTL

I was going to download the app as my next step..btw the forecast looks really promising got a trip planned to Lando on MLK weekend and as long as the LES falls then I should be ready to rip finally

jd

Administrator
Staff member
There is no app for the site, just for the discussion board. It is called Forum Runner.

-John

Paul

Board Admin
Check to make sure your settings are all turned on for the browser on the ipad. Need to make sure that cookies are allowed, flash, java are turned on if available. It is normally one of those settings that causes the most issues with any browser.

snowshoe

Do you use the standard Safari browser? Some mobile browsers will not download graphics while on 3G. When you're having issues are you on WIFI or 3G?

SledTL

Yes I'm just using the standard safari and I knew that it was forum runner not an actual app....it's the wifi at my school it could be from one of their settings that they have on the network. Especially like right now I go to hit post because you have to be logged in and then it will say I'm not logged in and have to redo it over

ibendwire

I also use an I-Pad and an I-phone and never seem to have problems. I don't even bother with the forum runner. I just go to the regular website. Hopefully you will figure it out, as I love using the I-Pad.