Forecasts?

whitedust

Suppose to get some snow tonight & Tuesday. I know it is early but when will you start forecasts? 17 days until Thanksgiving & will be here before we know it! Been cold enough for snow last 2 weeks but maybe you see a warm up headed this way & no point until we have constant cold?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Started them today, your browser must be pulling up an old version of the page.

Right click on the forecast and chose to reload or refresh frame.

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Graphics on my end say Nov 5th.

You might need to force the images to be reloaded too.

Not sure why this happens (to me too sometimes). I think there is a setting in the browser itself to load the page and it's contents fresh every time.

-John

whitedust

Graphics on my end say Nov 5th.

You might need to force the images to be reloaded too.

Not sure why this happens (to me too sometimes). I think there is a setting in the browser itself to load the page and it's contents fresh every time.

-John

Check the long range graphics that is where the April dates came up.

whitedust

5-10 day is where I'm picking up April dates buy new graphics. No biggie. Spammer just slipped thru couple of posts below.:(

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I am seeing it too WD...says "updated as of November 5, 2012" but "for the period April 9-14"

Ahhh. I see now. All I was doing was looking at the update date and the image itself, not the valid period. I actually changed the days it was valid for, just not the month. :confused:

Been an interesting day with a 3 year old under foot all day! I will update the valid period in tomorrow's maps.

-John