Forum Runner

garyl62

I noticed you put an announcement out about using Forum Runner as a way to post photos easier from a phone. Just double checking on the app, you said a free app named Forum runner, but all I can find is one that costs $1.99. Not a big deal but before I downloaded that one I wanted to check back and see if I'm looking at the wrong one.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gary.

That is it. I might have already paid the $1.99 and the app store remembered me when I went to put it on my latest phone.

It looks like they have made some improvements to the app as well and it seems to run pretty slick on my phone (iPhone). This could be a neat way for folks to "post from the field" in future sledding trips.

-John

L

lenny

It works well, different format but easily understood for a mook like me

groomerdriver

I can't use the app because the smart phone I use is a work supplied phone and I'm not allowed to download apps that cost money and are not work related.

L

lenny

The app is no doubt slick, very simple to navigate. With the app compared to Non app, hands down the app simplifies and no increasing page size. Thanks John for putting it out there. It does cost 2 bucks but no doubt slick. I'm posting with the app now and will try the pic thing when something applicable comes up .

L

lenny

Here,s jimmy!

Attachments

• image-2530642660.jpg
    image-2530642660.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2425631121.jpg
    image-2425631121.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image-215853859.jpg
    image-215853859.jpg