Four sleds in a three place

brown50rn

I just put two renegades and two short tracks in an 06 RR 3 place v nose. It was kind of a pain and they are in there tight. Anyone have any suggestions or tips to making this an easier ordeal? The box is 18 not counting the nose-- 24 all together. Thanks in advance

tspeth111

I just put two renegades and two short tracks in an 06 RR 3 place v nose. It was kind of a pain and they are in there tight. Anyone have any suggestions or tips to making this an easier ordeal? The box is 18 not counting the nose-- 24 all together. Thanks in advance
Off topic...
Do you ride the renegades on the trails? If so how do they handle the twisties?

Pit Grunt

Off topic...

I ride a GADE and it on rails. I have C&A pro skis on it 6" bars.. Best sled I ever had. Good on the bumps and I can stay with any one off trail.. Hope that helps you..

Renegade

Off topic...

I bought a new 2009 Renegade and put a riser, 96 picks and dual 8" carbides on it. I have never taken it off trail but on trail I am dissapointed in handling, performance and ride. Have had two twin spar arctic cats (F1000, Z1 Jag) before this sled and they outperformed my Renegade 800 ptek in every category.

tspeth111

I bought a new 2009 Renegade and put a riser, 96 picks and dual 8" carbides on it. I have never taken it off trail but on trail I am dissapointed in handling, performance and ride. Have had two twin spar arctic cats (F1000, Z1 Jag) before this sled and they outperformed my Renegade 800 ptek in every category.

That is what I’m afraid of…I got to think that the short track is the way to go if your staying on trail?