Freshly groomed trails

Tankjo

WOW what a beautiful morning!! Light snow freshly groomed trails and 90 plus miles! What a way to start my day! Too bad I have to work tonight. That's ok there is always tomorrow (though it sounds to be a bit cold)

bigvin

Lucky.

In MY neck of the woods, we were forecast to have 2 inches of snow.
Sun is now shining with less than an 1/8 of an inch,...
and winds are about 15mph with Huge gusts.

Enjoy the trails!

jr37

Hey Tankjo. According to Lincoln counties website, the trails that you were on yesterday were closed. I know you are excited to ride that new sled and new to the sport, just check before you leave that you are riding on open trails.

I'll talk to you tonight at work.

Tankjo

92 miles in section 1 of lincoln county

How much snow did Merril get ?

I wasn't in Merrill I was In the Harrison Hills Parrish area. only the trails in section 1 of Lincoln county are open(north of hwy J) My cottage is only 20 minutes from home the traill is at the end of our drieway. We don't have tons of snow but there is plenty of snow where you won't be wrecking your sled.

Tankjo

Section 1 in Lincoln OPEN

Hey Tankjo. According to Lincoln counties website, the trails that you were on yesterday were closed. I know you are excited to ride that new sled and new to the sport, just check before you leave that you are riding on open trails.

I'll talk to you tonight at work.
Hey jr37 Section 1 in lincoln cty is OPEN. They opened the thursday after new years day. Section 1 is north of cty rd J and north of state rd 86. Basicly Gleason on up. Same with Langlade trails north of cty rd J.