FS: 1996 Salem 26' BH Model 260BH Camper/Travel Trailer

mezz

Dave, nice looking trailer! I had a '99 27' BH the same exact color. It was our first Travel Trailer & unfortunately perhaps our last. The kids got to an age that made our camping trips a flippen nightmare, complain, complain, complain. We did have 5 good years of it though & I did enjoy it while we had it, that is until the moaning & groaning started. Nonetheless, it's apparent that you have taken real good care of this. If it wasn't so late in the season I would think that this would sell pretty quick. Good Luck,-Mezz

polarisrider1

So you still want to buy my 29s? I just installed a new tall toilet for you Dave.

- - - Updated - - -

Dave, nice looking trailer! I had a '99 27' BH the same exact color. It was our first Travel Trailer & unfortunately perhaps our last. The kids got to an age that made our camping trips a flippen nightmare, complain, complain, complain. We did have 5 good years of it though & I did enjoy it while we had it, that is until the moaning & groaning started. Nonetheless, it's apparent that you have taken real good care of this. If it wasn't so late in the season I would think that this would sell pretty quick. Good Luck,-Mezz
Had the same thing with boating. kids got to the teenage years and all vacations became **** week.

Dave_B

So you still want to buy my 29s? I just installed a new tall toilet for you Dave.

- - - Updated - - -

Had the same thing with boating. kids got to the teenage years and all vacations became **** week.

Thanks Mezz. I bought this one to see if the kids still wanted to camp without complaining, whining, etc. It seems they still do. Only selling because I want to upgrade and Wayne won't sell me his because he whines about living on a 34' boat or a new condo. He says he's going to live in his Prowler until his new mansion is built. The tall toilet would be nice, though...

polarisrider1

Thanks Mezz. I bought this one to see if the kids still wanted to camp without complaining, whining, etc. It seems they still do. Only selling because I want to upgrade and Wayne won't sell me his because he whines about living on a 34' boat or a new condo. He says he's going to live in his Prowler until his new mansion is built. The tall toilet would be nice, though...

They are digging the basement next week. Just got well and septic permit today.