Fuel stops

Matt Z

John,

Is there any information available where the fuel stops are along the trails? Planning a trip in December in an area I've not visited before and would appreciate any leads.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
If you mean in the Keweenaw, we do have fuel locations printed on our map. You can get a map by calling 906-337-4579.

-John

Matt Z

John,

I am staying in Chassel and want to ride east on trail 14 towards Big Bay, it is a long way and don't want to run dry. The other route is trail 15 to 8 east towards Michagamme

jd

Administrator
Staff member
John,

I am staying in Chassel and want to ride east on trail 14 towards Big Bay, it is a long way and don't want to run dry. The other route is trail 15 to 8 east towards Michagamme[/QUOTE

Sorry. I cannot help you out with that. Maybe try clubs there like Big Bay and Michagamee

whitedust

John,

I am staying in Chassel and want to ride east on trail 14 towards Big Bay, it is a long way and don't want to run dry. The other route is trail 15 to 8 east towards Michagamme

PM venturenorth he has bagged those routes for years and always looking for company....luvs that ride. Gas, bar/grills he knows them all.

Matt, get gas in L'Anse, then 50 mi to Big Bay on 14E...great trail.......Gas in Big Bay at Cram's.....

If you decide to take 8E thru Michigammee, there is gas there, near the 8/5 intersection, Koski Korners....

I would take the northern route 14, plus you can ride up to Mt Arvon, 20 miles east of L'Anse....