Gas can

rawfish

What happened to the gold old simple gas can with the spout and breather? These new cans with the stupid safety spout are a bitch to use and leak!

Gov regulation is getting ridiculous. If someone is dumb enough to drink gas they deserve it!

smokin440

Look on ebay or craigslist for the old style.
I always save the old spouts so If I get a new can the old spout will still work most of the time.
I broke the little handle off the one I got for my ice auger, even for a 1G can it was a PITA.

arctiva

I also love how the can crushes in because you cant leave the breather cap open when storeing the gas. Ive got 1 of the newer style cans and its like its permantlly crushed in, it wont go back to its original shape even after pouring out the gas and putting new gas in it.

Gas cans

Jeggs has liquid storage containers that are red and have a breather. You need to order the spout seperately. They are the tall round kind that look like the NASCAR gas cans. They are great but a little tippy in the back of the Tahoe. Especially when empty. They even show up when you search "gas cans" on Jegg's web site. I purchased 4 along with 2 pouring spouts. The total was $140 delivered. They don't leak and pour quickly with good handles on them,