getting ready to close up for season

euphoric1

Another season gone by, too wet in the first half, busy at the shop, this year just flew by and feel like I didn't do JACK SH**. Packed up a bunch to take home this weekend, will be in Warrens this coming weekend, picking up new sled on the 5th, Galena following weekend, season is over uuuugh! time to put all the blunt objects and sharp knives away at home until Aprin LOL!!

elf

We've got one last trip scheduled for this weekend over in Door County. Heading over on Friday to attend the Packers/Vikings game. Its a bit of a pull for us to haul the camper 7 hrs for the game but we'll be there Fri-Mon and now we don't have to find people to watch dogs and this is what we bought the dang thing for.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
We've got one last trip scheduled for this weekend over in Door County. Heading over on Friday to attend the Packers/Vikings game. Its a bit of a pull for us to haul the camper 7 hrs for the game but we'll be there Fri-Mon and now we don't have to find people to watch dogs and this is what we bought the dang thing for.
Door County is great this time of year, less busy. My daughter and I will be up there for a daytrip on Friday. Safe travels and Enjoy the Game. (but not too much);)

hermie

You ask me it's a better time to be in any of the high summer tourist areas this time of the year. Like you said less busy which is definitely nice. I know it has been definitely quieter in Saint Germain but still a little to busy for my liking 😄
I know this weekend will be busy as they are having the UTV scramble. Hopefully colors will get going soon with the couple of colder nights.