Got a new ride

sweeperguy

Picked up this bad boy Saturday. Was told by dealer, customized for Polaris to bring to shows. Custom paint, lots of UTV Inc. accessories, Simpson seat, 6 point harness, KMC beadlock rims. Going to be a blast killing trails, and hammering mud pits. 20200629_070224.jpg

sweeperguy

1000cc 110hp.
16" travel front 18" in rear.
Its new 3 miles on it. But an 18. The new ones have 21" of travel. But same basic suspension

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had a chance two years ago to take one for a 6 mile rip on aome logging roads. It was a blast!

600_RMK_144

I thought sledding was an expensive sport till I started looking into RZRs. Entirely different level! Bowed out before I even started. LOL! Enjoy!!!!!!

sweeperguy

I thought sledding was an expensive sport till I started looking into RZRs. Entirely different level! Bowed out before I even started. LOL! Enjoy!!!!!!

Thats one thing that was nice about the RS-1 it was less$ than the SxS's. About the same as a sled.

mezz

Looks like a blast & I really like the color. Too bad we don't have any sand dunes to fly across, but, I'm sure you will find a way to make her air borne regardless. :excitement::cool3: -Mezz