Gps

groomerdriver

And my vote goes to:

https://www.vvmapping.com/

Jeremy at VV offers some of the best customer service (CS) I have ever experienced. As a Sales Manager, CS is #1 priority to me....without our customers we have no paychecks.

VV Mapping offers 2 free updates per year and it only costs you $10 per year for what I call a "Master Upgrade" that comes out each fall.

If you are involved in the grooming operations in your area, VV Mapping also offers a free GPS for all of your groomers. Contact Jeremy for details.

old abe

Thanks groomerdriver for some very good info. It sounds like Jeremy is the type of person that is a pleasure to work with.

harski

And my vote goes to:

https://www.vvmapping.com/

Jeremy at VV offers some of the best customer service (CS) I have ever experienced. As a Sales Manager, CS is #1 priority to me....without our customers we have no paychecks.

VV Mapping offers 2 free updates per year and it only costs you $10 per year for what I call a "Master Upgrade" that comes out each fall.

If you are involved in the grooming operations in your area, VV Mapping also offers a free GPS for all of your groomers. Contact Jeremy for details.

X2! Jeramey is awesome! He is a role model for what customer service should be like and has a whatever it takes mentality to ensure our satisfaction. He dedicates a ton of time to personally ride trails in an effort to provide us the most accurate mapping that can be provided. His maps I've found are really accurate and easy to use. Give him a call to see if he has what your looking for... Good luck!

Harski

heckler56

X2! Jeramey is awesome! He is a role model for what customer service should be like and has a whatever it takes mentality to ensure our satisfaction. He dedicates a ton of time to personally ride trails in an effort to provide us the most accurate mapping that can be provided. His maps I've found are really accurate and easy to use. Give him a call to see if he has what your looking for... Good luck!
X2 for VVMapping. I have the Great Lakes snow & ORV version.

frnash

Hint:
When editing quoted text, be very careful to not change, modify or delete either of the items in the square brackets …
… '[' and ']' …
… namely the {QUOTE=harski;414268} and {/QUOTE} (Shown here in "squiggly" brackets so the forum's parser won't recognize 'em!)

The forum's parsing engine depends on finding and recognizing those "commands" intact in order to properly handle the quotation!

What you see below is both harski's message and yours — nested — each with the associated forum "commands" intact.

(This is meant for the benefit of all, so don't feel alone, a lot of folks seem to be caught up in that problem when editing quoted text.)

X2 for VVMapping. I have the Great Lakes snow & ORV version.

heckler56

Frnash- Sorry, new computer thingy is a different operating system than this old man has used for the last 4 yrs.