great new look to your site!

frnash

Yes, quite a nice upgrade for johndee.com! The picture posting is clearly a giant leap forward. Hurrah! — Although I'm not wildly enthusiastic about the very thin font (Times New Roman is it?) used for the Journal, as it's a bit difficult to see/read; I'd also prefer Arial (Sans serif) to Times New Roman, FWIW. (Daмn cataracts!)

I haven't been logging on recently with my former frequency, and I seem to see a new curiosity. First, an explanation: x

1. It has always been my habit of logging on to the forum by going directly to:
    http://forum.johndee.com/vbulletin/
    via a bookmark.
  2. As I have done since the dawn of time, I then track new threads/messages by using the New Posts link in the menu bar at the top of the page as reads (click the following blue image):
MenuBar.jpg

Within the last few days I often see, at the bottom of the page,
"Results 1 to 42 of 43"
or the like, but unlike before, now there is no "Next Page" capability. There "yoosta was", where'd it go?

I'll have to fiddle with it a bit more to see how I'm supposed to see the rest of the messages that weren't on the first page.

Attachments

• MenuBarY.jpg
    MenuBarY.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 5

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I was just a casualty of the new systems I have to use. It was part of a process in the graphics program I use and got carried into the image that gets displayed.

Sorry for the confusion!

-John

Bullitt69

LOL, no problem John. Maybe thought there was bullseye for that area in general, but also considered it might be a side effect of the sites "Newness".
Cheers,
-B-